The spirit of international exploration and travel is thriving at The Milton & Betty Katz Jewish Community Center in Margate.
The new addition of a Trips & Travel department at the Margate JCC has recently taken flight. The last three trips Historical Eastern Europe, Israel in the Spring and a Sukkot South African Safari – have sold out very quickly.
NYC Barrymore Theater Trip
Wednesday, October 24
The Katz JCC is visiting the Barrymore Theater in New York to see the award winning show, The Band’s Visit. The bus will leave the JCC at 8:00 am and return at approximately 6:30 pm. Reserve your seat today at the Welcome Center in the JCC Main Lobby, or contact email@example.com.
$140 per person
JCC Community Trip to The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC
Sunday, November 18
The Katz JCC will host a trip to Washington DC to visit the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. The bus will leave the JCC at 7:30 am and return at 7:30 pm. Reserve your seat today at the Welcome Center in the JCC Main Lobby, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
$54 for adults I $36 for students
Hanukkah in Israel SOLD OUT
NOVEMBER 29 – DECEMBER 9, 2018
- Round trip airfare from JFK (El Al)
- 2 Nights in Tel Aviv Dan Panorama
- 2 Nights in the Galilee Kibbutz Lavi
- 5 Nights in Jerusalem Dan Panorama
- Airfare, taxes, fees & fuel surcharges
- All intra-Israel ground transportation and transfers
- Accommodations at superior first class hotels
- 15 meals: 8 buffet breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L), 6 dinners (D)
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours and entry fees
- English-speaking Tour Director throughout
$4,200 per person
Single room supplement available for an additional $749
This trip is currently SOLD OUT, but accepting applications for a waiting list.
Visiting Israel is a special experience for anyone – add the lights, festivities and tradition of Chanukah and it becomes a truly once in a lifetime experience – Josh Cutler, Program Coordinator.
View the Full Trip Details in the 2018 Israel Travel Brochure
Southeast Asia SOLD OUT
Experience Bangkok, Bali, Hong Kong & Singapore
JANUARY 7 – 21, 2019
For Only $4,200 through August 1, 2018* per person !
Includes round trip airfare & deluxe hotels. Spaces are limited. Sign up today!
• Pacific Airways
• All Intra-Asia flights
• 4 nights in Bangkok
• 2 nights in Singapore
• 3 nights in Bali
• 3 nights in Hong Kong
• Round-trip airfare from Newark via Cathay Pacific Airways, including airfare taxes, fees & fuel surcharges
• All intra-Asia flights, ground transportation and all transfers
• Accommodations at superior first class hotels
• Full buffet American breakfast daily (B)
• Sightseeing tours, dinners and admission fees as described in itinerary
• English-speaking tour guides throughout
*Based upon double occupancy hotel rooms.
View the Full Trip Details in the 2019 Asia Travel Brochure
African Spring Safari
MARCH 11 – 19, 2019
Join Us For Only $3,600* Rates INCREASE after January 1, 2019
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK) via South African Airways
- Airfare taxes, fees & fuel surcharges
- Intra-South Africa flight and ground transport
- Accommodations at superior hotels
- 4 nights in Cape Town
- 2 nights in Kruger National Park
- 8 meals: 6 breakfasts (B) and 2 dinners (D)
- Cape Town guided tours
- Full day open-vehicle guided safari in Kruger National Park, including admission fee
- Experienced, English speaking tour guide on Cape Town safari tours
*Based upon double occupancy hotel rooms.
View the Full Trip Details in the 2019 Spring Safari Brochure
Eastern Europe 2019
Budapest, Hungary, Vienna, Austria, Prague, Czech Republic
May 15 – May 24, 2019
Join Us For ONLY $3,600! Rates INCREASE January 1, 2019
3 nights in Budapest
2 nights in Vienna
3 nights in Prague
• Round-trip airfare DIRECT from Philadelphia, PA
• Airfare taxes, fees & fuel surcharges
• Intra- Europe ground transportation
• Accommodations at superior hotels
• 12 meals: 8 full buffet breakfasts (B) and 4 dinners (D)
• Comprehensive sightseeing tours including admission fees
• Experienced English speaking Tour Director as well as local guides
*Cost based on double occupancy when you register with a $300 per person deposit by December 31, 2018. After December 31 2018, the cost increases to $4,000 per person based on double occupancy. A single room supplement is available for an additional $500 per person. Spaces are limited.
View the Full Trip Details in the 2019 Eastern Europe Brochure
609-822-1167 or email Josh Cutler , Program Coordinator email@example.com
View and Complete the Travel Registration Form