The spirit of international exploration and travel is thriving at The Milton & Betty Katz Jewish Community Center in Margate.
The new addition of a Trips & Travel department at the Margate JCC has recently taken flight.
This amazing tour will hit the highlights of Tokyo and Kyoto plus a chance to experience the 2020 Paralympic Games!
AUGUST 24 – SEPTEMBER 4, 2020
- Round trip airfare from the US to Japan
- All ground transportation (bus and trains) in Japan.
- Airfare taxes, baggage fees and fuel surcharges.
- 4 nights in Tokyo
- 2 nights in Takayama
- 1 night in Kanazawa
- 3 nights in Kyoto
- 14 meals (11 breakfasts and 3 dinners)
- English-speaking tour guide and tour director throughout.
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours and entry fees (as listed in the itinerary)
The cost of $6,500 is based on double occupancy when you register with a $1,000 deposit by September 1, 2019. After this date the cost of the trip increases to $7,000 per person. This intergenerational J-Travel Trip will be comprised of adults, seniors and families with children over ten years of age. All payments are due in full February 1, 2020. Payment plans are available.
View the Full Trip Details in the Japan Travel Brochure
Enjoy a taste of Portugal
May 11 – 21, 2020
Join Us For ONLY $3,900
Rates INCREASE December 1, 2019*
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE:
- Round international flights from Newark Airport
- Accommodations at first-class hotels (9 nights)
- 2 nights in Porto
- 2 nights in Coimbra
- 2 nights in Évora
- 3 nights in Lisbon
- 14 meals: 9 breakfasts (B), 5 dinners (D)
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours including admission fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking Tour Director throughout
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motor coach while in Portugal
Travelers must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months after the dates of travel. Optional trip insurance is available for purchase at the cost of $179 per person. Roundtrip Margate to Newark airport transportation is available for only $150 per person. Single supplement fee is $600. All payments are due in full by February 1, 2020. Spaces are limited. Payment plans are available.
View the Full Trip Details in the Portugal Travel Brochure
609-822-1167 or email Josh Cutler , Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
View and Complete the Travel Registration Form