The Milton & Betty Katz JCC remains committed to serving our community. We ask for your support as we work to serve the needs of our growing community and continue to provide light in the lives of so many.
Every connection and every journey at the JCC leads to experiences that help build a brighter future for our members, families and the greater community. As a non-profit community center, we rely on tax – deductible donations and annual fundraising efforts to provide invaluable programs and services to our community, both within and beyond our walls.
Thanks to your generosity, we can support the community by:
- Providing financial assistance for camp, preschool, children’s’ swim lessons and membership to those in need
- Supporting seniors by providing life-enriching programs and services available at low or no cost to them.
Funds that you can make a contribution to include:
- Renee Parker Monihan Early Childhood Fund: Benefits financial assistance for families in need
- Alan L. Perskie Special Needs Endowment Fund: Provides funding for programming, staffing, scholarships and related expenses to the JCCs efforts to provide assistance to those with special needs
- The Jeremy Fox Fund: Provides funding for JCC parent/child drug education programs
- The Katz JCC General Fund: Provides funding to the JCC wherever it is deemed to be most needed
- Jackie & Hank Herskowitz Early Childhood Financial Assistance Fund: Provides affordable access to the JCC Early Childhood Education Center and help children of all needs attend Camp By The Sea
We cannot do it alone.
We need your help to provide the light for our community.
For more information on making a tax deductible donation to the Katz JCC, please contact Brian Adler at 609-822-1167 x159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.