Walgreens Pharmacy will be on – site at the JCC providing flu shots for members and guest on September 16 and September 21, 2020 from 8 am to 10:30 am.
Flu Clinic Guidelines
Only attend the clinic if you intend on receiving an immunization. DO NOT attend the clinic if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or are exhibiting any respiratory symptoms.
• You must wear a face mask or face covering prior to arriving for the immunization clinic and for the duration of your visit.
• When waiting for your immunization, you will need to practice appropriate social distancing guidelines, maintaining at least a 6ft distance from others.
• The pharmacist will take your temperature using the touch-free digital thermometer. Immunization should be deferred if you are sick or have a fever.
• If possible, wear clothing that allows the immunizer to easily access the shoulder area for a more efficient immunization process (i.e. t-shirt and/or easy to remove layers)
What Walgreens is doing to keep you safe:
• Walgreens has a daily screening process for our employees, which includes a temperature check before the start of each shift
• Pharmacists follow standard OSHA safety protocols to prevent infection including handwashing or hand-sanitizing techniques, changing gloves between immunizations, and swabbing the injection site with alcohol
• In addition, our pharmacists wear surgical grade face masks, as well as face shields, to protect both patient and pharmacist