- CLASSES ARE A GROUP ACTIVITY. We request that you follow the instructor’s routine. If you must ‘do your own thing’, please choose a spot to the side or back of the studio.
- If you are new to class, speak with the instructor prior to class to gain insight to the class format. He/she can give you some helpful hints!
- Please be on time. If you are late, take a spot in the back or side so as not to disturb a member who arrived on time. BE CONSIDERATE OF THEIR SPACE.
- Please arrive early for Indoor Cycling to set up your bike. If you are more than five minutes late your bike will be given to someone on the waiting list (ALLOW YOURSELF MORE TIME IN THE AM TO FIND A PARKING SPOT).
- Keep conversation to an absolute minimum!
- Please do not enter the classroom before the current class has finished (please observe separate Pumpin’ Iron instructions).
- Appropriate attire must be worn. Sneakers required for all classes except Yoga, Pilates and Piloxing. We request that you use one pair of sneakers just for the studio and change them outside the studios to help keep our floors clean.
- Water must be in an enclosed unbreakable container. Food is not permitted. We recommend bringing a towel…you may need it!
- CELL PHONES MUST BE OFF IN THE STUDIOS.
- All equipment (mats, steps, balls, etc) should be returned to the proper storage area.
- Please remember personal hygiene and refrain from wearing perfume or cologne. If you are having a good time, please show it! Instructors welcome the energy, enthusiasm and immediate feedback!