Full Day Remote Learning Support
The J School Enrichment Program was created to provide support to our families during this uncertain time.
We support young learners by helping them log on to classes, making sure they complete assignments, and providing a variety of enriching and fun activities when they are not participating in classes.
Students will stay in small groups with adults who can help support them with their time management and some of the academic questions they may have as they complete their online learning through the public/private school they are enrolled in.
Parents can choose any combination of days and times throughout each week. Registration can be done on a daily, weekly or month basis for any of the time schedules listed below.
A 10% discount is available for monthly registration.
Full Day | Tuesday – Friday
7:30 am – 3:00 pm
7:30 am – 5:30 pm
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Half Day | Tuesday- Friday
12:30pm – 5:30pm
Required Items Before Attending
- Completed online registration
- Completed Universal Health Form
- Immunization Records
- COVID-19 Waiver
- Laptop or Chromebook to access your school’s online learning. Devices should be fully charged prior to arrival and a charger should be brought in as well.
- Headphones with a microphone to allow students to independently engage with their virtual programs.
- List of all device specific, email, or portal/website user names and passwords as well as the school schedule your child is required to follow. It is also recommended that you bookmark the websites your child needs for school.
- School supplies including markers, pencils, pens and any specific supplies requested by your child’s school or teacher.
- Lunch, reusable water bottle and two snacks.
- A book to read.
- Children in grade 1 or over are required by the State to wear a mask. We ask that you send your child with two masks in case they lose or damage one.
- Printed version of child’s school schedule.
Health and Safety Guidelines
We will continue to follow all of our health related protocols that have been put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All school-age participants are required to wear protective masks.
- All staff are required to wear protective masks.
- Limiting group sizes to 10.
- Each family will complete a daily health screening upon entry.
Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures:
- Drop off and pick up will take place at the main entrance of the Katz JCC.
- All parents are asked to wear a face covering during drop off and pick up.
- Each family will have a specific drop off and pick up time based on the schedule they are registered. If it is necessary for you to drop off or pick up at a different time, we ask that you call in advance and we will meet you outside to pick up or drop off your child.
Children Becoming Ill at the JCC:
- If a child begins to display symptoms of illness, including fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, lethargy, rash, or other symptoms, he or she will be removed from the classroom.
- Parents are required to pick up ill children immediately. We will call emergency contacts if your child is not picked up within 30 minutes.
Cleaning & Disinfecting:
- The rooms will be thoroughly disinfected and sanitized and we will continue to maintain new cleaning procedures as set forth by the NJ Department of Health, and the CDC Guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
- In the event of program cancellation or delayed start due to COVID-19, a prorated refund will be provided less a $25 processing fee.
- In the event you need to change the days your child needs to attend, you will be able to change your child’s schedule based on availability.
- There will be no refunds if you are not able to attend on a date you previously registered for.
- Children that are asked to isolate due to COVID-19 exposure are eligible for a prorated refund of the days they are unable to attend.
- If a student or member of the student’s household test positive for Covid-19, we ask that you notify the Katz JCC immediately.
- Please make sure ALL items coming in with your child are labeled.
- The Katz JCC is not responsible for personal belongings if lost, stolen or damaged by fire, theft or otherwise.
- Changes to the schedule you registered for must be done in advance with the Katz JCC staff. Unscheduled early drop off and late pick up will result in a $25.00 fee per 15 minutes or any portion thereof.