The J School Enrichment Program was created to provide support to our families during this uncertain time. For years, the Katz JCC staff have worked together to provide the area’s top summer camp, Camp By The Sea, and Early Childhood Education Center. J School Enrichment is simply a wonderful extension of those two programs established to support your child’s academic and social needs this school year.
Students will stay in small groups with adults who can help support them with their time management and some of the academic questions they may have as they complete their online learning through the public/private school they are enrolled in.
As students have free time, we will be able to provide fun activities that stretch their minds and bodies throughout our facility.
Parents can choose any combination of days and times throughout each week. Registration can be done on a daily, weekly or month basis for any of the time schedules listed below.
A 10% discount is available for monthly registration.
Full Day | Tuesday – Friday
7:30 am – 3:00 pm
7:30 am – 5:30 pm
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Half Day | Tuesday- Friday
12:30pm – 5:30pm
Required Items Before Attending
• Completed registration online at jccatlantic.org
• Completed Universal Health Form
• Immunization Records
• COVID-19 Waiver
• Laptop or Chromebook to access your school’s online learning. Devices should be fully charged prior to arrival and a charger should be brought in as well
• Headphones with a microphone to allow students to independently engage with their virtual programs
• List of all device specific, email, or portal/website user names and passwords as well as the school schedule your child is required to follow. It is also recommended that you bookmark the websites your child needs for school
• School supplies including markers, pencils, pens and any specific supplies requested by your child’s school or teacher
• Lunch, reusable water bottle and two snacks
• A book to read
• Children in grade 1 or over are required by the State to wear a mask. We ask that you send your child with two masks in case they lose or damage one
• Printed version of child’s school schedule
Health and Safety Guidelines
Pre-screening of Staff and Children:
• Temperature checks, using a no-touch forehead thermometer, will be taken on all children and staff prior to entering the JCC.
• Any child or staff member exhibiting a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be admitted to the program that day and may not return until fever-free for a minimum of 24 hours. You will also be asked if any fever relief medicine was given before arrival.
• You will be asked if you have been exposed to COVID-19.
• Any child or staff who displays other visible symptoms of illness will not be admitted that day. This includes but is not limited to coughing, sneezing, runny nose, rash, and lethargy.
• We ask that you exercise caution and be especially sensitive to all of our families and the possibility of a contagion and COVID-19.
Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures:
• Drop off and pick up will take place at the main entrance of the Katz JCC.
• All parents are asked to wear a face covering during drop off and pick up.
• Each family will have a specific drop off and pick up time based on the schedule they are registered. If it is necessary for you to drop off or pick up at a different time, we ask that you call in advance and we will meet you outside to pick up or drop off your child.
Wearing of Masks/Face Coverings:
• In accordance with CDC Guidelines, all staff and children attending the program will wear masks in common areas, when indoors and within 6 feet of another person.
• Face coverings will not be required outdoors.
Children Becoming Ill at the JCC:
• If a child begins to display symptoms of illness, including fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, lethargy, rash, or other symptoms, he or she will be removed from the classroom.
• Parents are required to pick up ill children immediately. We will call emergency contacts if your child is not picked up within 30 minutes.
• Currently, class size is limited to a total of 10 children.
Cleaning & Disinfecting:
• The rooms have been thoroughly disinfected and sanitized and we will continue to maintain new cleaning procedures as set forth by the NJ Department of Health, and the CDC Guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
• In the event of program cancellation or delayed start due to COVID-19, a prorated refund will be provided less a $25 processing fee.
• In the event you need to change the days your child needs to attend, you will be able to change your child’s schedule based on availability.
• There will be no refunds if you are not able to attend on a date you previously registered for.
• Children that are asked to isolate due to COVID-19 exposure are eligible for a prorated refund of the days they are unable to attend.
• If a student or member of the student’s household test positive for Covid-19, we ask that you notify the Katz JCC immediately.
• Please make sure ALL items coming in with your child are labeled.
• The Katz JCC is not responsible for personal belongings if lost, stolen or damaged by fire, theft or otherwise.
• Changes to the schedule you registered for must be done in advance with the Katz JCC staff. Unscheduled early drop off and late pick up will result in a $25.00 fee per 15 minutes or any portion thereof.