The spirit of international exploration and travel is thriving at The Milton & Betty Katz Jewish Community Center in Margate.
The new addition of a Trips & Travel department at the Margate JCC has recently taken flight. The last three trips Historical Eastern Europe, Israel in the Spring and a Sukkot South African Safari – have sold out very quickly.
MARCH 11 – 19, 2019 Katz JCC Travel will take embark on our next journey to South Africa for the Best of Cape Town & Kruger National Park.
Join Us For Only $3,600*
Rates INCREASE after January 1, 2019
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK) via South African Airways
- Airfare taxes, fees & fuel surcharges
- Intra-South Africa flight and ground transport
- Accommodations at superior hotels
- 4 nights in Cape Town
- 2 nights in Kruger National Park
- 8 meals: 6 breakfasts (B) and 2 dinners (D)
- Cape Town guided tours
- Full day open-vehicle guided safari in Kruger National Park, including admission fee
- Experienced, English speaking tour guide on Cape Town safari tours
*Based upon double occupancy hotel rooms.
Learn more here.